Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thank you all in Grimsby and Cleethorpes

My oldest brother Kjell is soon celebrating his 50 years birthday! In the occasion we'd invited him on a Grimsby-trip attending Grimsby - Maccelsfield home at Blundell Park. The Grimsby-Vikings had a pleasant stay in Grimsby and Cleethorpes! Despite the 1-1 draw we had a lot of possibilities and Maccelsfield, must say to have used all the luck for this season?

And what a pleasant meeting with all the Grimsby fans! On Blundell Park, In press box, at the footballpub and in the streets of Grimsby and Cleethorpes. Read more in the Grimsby Telegraph, Norwegian fan-page, and the match? In norwegian and English. My picasa album from Grimsby

It was Great fun!
Atle Grimsby, Utsira, Norway

2 comments:

Marg said...

How cool is that? At first I thought you were in Grimsby ONTARIO in which case you would have been close to me and should have come here to band!

Hope your brother had a fabulous day!
love the photos

Atle Grimsby said...

Hi Marg!
Sure I'd Love go bird-banding with You! We are all birders my brothers and I. we'll keep it in our minds if we go wisiting relatives in Detroit!
We had a fab. week in Grimsby, UK
Best regards
Atle