Monday, March 12, 2007

Added Snap today


Easier for you to find out whats behind the links. Snap tool tells you at once whats in the linked page. Get it here. Not so difficult in blogger. Go in to template and add the in the html immediately before 'left-arrow slash and head'. Snap is allso a fast search engine for pictures and webpages. You don't have to open all pages to find out what's you're looking for.

Not so easy to install in my Norwegian Opera blog. Any hint?

Snap links: my Picasa web my Utsira inhabitants web some of my feathers and a good feathers page.


And at last a great flashback tip GUIdebook from Eirik. Thanks for shearing! Remember my first work station a MS OS/2.30.1 shared with co worker in Utsira Municipal in 1992, my first DIR-trips in DOS, my fist SOSI formatted map at TDH in Bø in 1987 and so on (SOSI hasn't changed a lot since? compared with other stuff).

No comments: